Why is visualizing important?
- Your brain doesn’t know the difference between things that happened and things you imagine.
- The more you visualize your goals the more you build up your confidence and your skills will improve automatically.
- Visualize what your life looks like when you have reached your desired outcome.
- Dive into the positive feelings these images create.
- You encode a powerful memory in your brain.
- You alter the way your brain functions.
- You change the way you perceive yourself.
- You adapt the way you operate simultaneously.